Sunday, June 13, 2010

first take off in one month

yesterday i took my surfboard and went for a paddle, just to keep the fitness, and i wasn't supposed to surf. but i couldnt resist to stand up on one or two waves... i went straight like a full beginner but it put a smile on my face. didn't feel my knee. i can't wait to do my first turn, but i don't want to go too fast and hurt my self again so i'll go slow enough.....

Hier j'étais sensée m'entrainer à ramer pour garder la forme... mais je n'ai pas pu résister et me sius levée sur une ou deux vagues... J'ai fait des bons tout droits à l'ancienne, tout sur une jambe mais ça m'a mise de bonne humeur pour la journée. Bientôt mon premier turn j'espère!
à bientôt
lee-ann

1 comment:

  1. Leeann,

    relax and dont hurry yourself for the recovery. I know what desperation of this tipe means

    Ask your therapist if swimming or fin paddeling would benefit your knee

    May be beach walking on soft sand also would benefit, specially if you do it in good company.

    regards from the volcano,

    Angel

    ReplyDelete