Friday, December 2, 2011

In Brasil

Here are a couple of photos from Titanzinho, Fortaleza. I've been here for a week already. We are making a little video about what's been going on since we made the movie Titan Kids. There's been some good changes so we would like to show that. I will be staying here until Dec. 10th and then I'm going back home. So a few more days in the sun and then I'll be back in the cold! It's okay I kinda like cold weather during Christmas time.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. hey leeann if you come to Rio let me know! we can go surf! see you chloé calmon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe!
    Ok I will, Im not sure I will go there though, but if I do I will keep you in touch!
    Doing any trip soon?
    see you
    leeann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Im going to Guatemala in january... and you?
    chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice photos... i just love tainará little face...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. choe: my next trip is early january, cali and hawaii. have fun in guatemala hope you score!

    ReplyDelete
  6. diirrrect on leur a appris meduse

    ReplyDelete