Sunday, February 20, 2011

california shoot

Hey everyone,
I am posting from Santa Barbara, we got the best waves here at rincon, so good my legs were burning at the end of each wave because the ride was too long! Been hanging out with Sally, Rosy, Kassia, Bruna and all the crew that is working for the photoshoot, we're getting some good pics in for the Fall 2011 catalog!
Today I had to go surf just in denim and t shirt, without wetsuit and I was freezing because normally I surf with 3'2 and booties here. I got some fun waves and the footage was cool so it was worth the suffering!
I also got to hang out with the crew from Rockstar Energy Drink which was really fun too.
here are a few pics of SB I took with my phone....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures

    Iam planning a trip to Hossegor in May can you as a local recommend to go in may is the waves good crowds?

    Andy
    Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Andy,
    yes I think May is definitely a good moment, it is the first month you start to really feel warmer in the water and also its not summer yet so still some fun surf.
    The tourists only arrive later in the year so if your lucky with the swell it should be a fun trip!
    take care
    lee-ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info lee-ann

    if i see you at rockfood i will buy you a beer

    Andy

    ReplyDelete