Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Swatch girls pro

Wow I feel like I havent posted in ages. Well Im at hossegor right now for the swatch girls pro, hanging out with the girls at the quik house. Waves are massive right now but I'm pretty sure I will be on tomorrow 4th heat of the day. Im feeling good for that comp, got good boards, I know it sounds pretty cliche but it does make a difference in a heat!
If you want to watch the contest live log on to http://www.swatchgirlspro.com/live.php
I have a lot of stuff to post from Paris and just hanging out in Biarritz too, I will do it when the contest is over...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Merci beaucoup de m'avoir accordé quelques instants au Swatch Girl Pro. J'étais un peu nerveuse comme c'était l'une des premières interviews que je faisais.

    Encore merci, à bientôt !

    ReplyDelete