Friday, April 20, 2012

Random iphone shots of my trip


I know this is nothing really interesting or exciting, but just thought I would post a couple of iphone shots of my last trip.

 Getting weird in Venice. We went there a couple of times to hang out with Kassia Meador and her crazy friends. Street art, a vintage fridge, a funny place to have a door, and Andre rocking the lap-guitar. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Those next ones are from the ozzy trip. Just some landscape stuff and then me and Bruna testing our hairdressing skills on Andre, and a not really reinsuring list of all the sea-life in Forster beach.  


PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hey i really like the photos. the quality is good and you can show the live in all this place... nice post ....;)

    ReplyDelete